Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ina Blom is an Associate Professor at the Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas at the University of Oslo, Oslo. She has written extensively on modern and contemporary art and is also active as an art critic.
- The Cut Through Time. A Version of the Dada/Neo-Dada Repetition, Acta Humaniora, 1999.
- Joseph Beuys, Oslo: Gyldendal, 2001.
- The Name of the Game. Ray Johnson's Postal Performance, Kunsthalle Fridericianum Kassel, Stedelijk Museum Sittard, 2003.
- On the Style Site. Art, Sociality and Media Culture, New York: Sternberg Press, 2007; 2nd ed., 2009. Introduction. 
- The Autobiography of Video. The Life and Times of a Memory Technology, Sternberg Press, 2016. Introduction. 
- co-editor, with Trond Lundemo and Eivind Røssaak, Memory in Motion: Archives, Technology, and the Social, Amsterdam University Press, 2016, 332 pp.