Jean Hyppolite (January 8, 1907 – October 26, 1968) was a French philosopher known for championing the work of Hegel, and other German philosophers, and educating some of France's most prominent post-war thinkers.
(in French unless noted otherwise)
- Genese et structure de la Phenomenologie de l'esprit de Hegel, Paris: Aubier, Editions Montaigne, 1946.
- Genesis and Structure of Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit, trans. Samuel Cherniak & John Heckman, Evanston, Illinois: Northwestern University Press, 1947; 2nd edition, 1979; 1984; 3rd edition, 1989; 4th edition, 1997; 5th edition, 2000. (English)
- Logique et existence, Paris: Presses Universitaires de France, 1953.
- Logic and Existence, trans. Leonard Lawlor & Amit Sen, New York: State University of New York, 1997. (English)
- Études sur Marx et Hegel, Paris: Marcel Riviere & Cie, 1955.
- Studies on Marx and Hegel, trans. John O'Neill, Heinemann edition, 1969; New York: Basic Books, 1969, 1973. (English)