Based in Dordrecht, the Netherlands, JODI (Joan Heemskerk and Dirk Paesmans) investigate and subvert conventions of the Internet, computer programs, and video and computer games since 1994. Radically disrupting the very language of these systems, including interfaces, commands, errors and code, JODI stages digital interventions that destabilize the relationship between computer technology and its users.
- Josephine Bosma, "Interview with Jodi", Nettime, Jan 1996.
- Tilman Baumgärtel, "Interview with Jodi", Nettime, Aug 1997.
- Akira Natsume, "Jodi", Shift, Mar 1999.
- Dušan Barok, Magdaléna Kobzová, "Talk with Dirk Paesmans, Jodi.org", okno.be, May 2006. 
- Francis Hunger, "Perspective Engines: An Interview with JODI", in Videogames and Art, eds. Andy Clarke and Grethe Mitchell, Bristol, UK: Intellect, 2007.
- Anne-Marie Schleiner, "Untitled Game CD by JODI. Review", 2001.
- Harald Hillgärtner, "www.jodi.org", ch 5 in Hillgärtner, Netzaktivismus im Spannungsfeld von Kunst und Technik, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, 2001. Master's thesis. (German)
- Tilman Baumgärtel, install.exe/Jodi, Basel: Christoph Merian, 2002. (English)/(German)
- Lisa Adang, Untitled Project: A Cross-Disciplinary Investigation of Jodi's "Untitled Game", New York: Rhizome, 2013, 45 pp. 
- Thomas Dreher, "HTML Art", ch in Dreher, Geschichte der Computerkunst, 2014. (German)
- "HTML Art", ch in Dreher, History of Computer Art, 2014.
- Antoinette Dekker, Enabling the Future, or How to Survive FOREVER. A study of networks, processes and ambiguity in net art and the need for an expanded practice of conservation, London: Goldsmiths, 2014, pp 14-16. PhD Dissertation.
- Karin de Wild, "An Interactive Mnemonic Space for Jodi.org: The Process of Re-exhibiting", in Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Electronic Art ISEA2016 Hong Kong, 2016, pp 365-368.
- Alexander R. Galloway, "Jodi's Infrastructure", e-flux 74, Jun 2016.