Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Pultz is an art historian, curator, and critic.
- with Catherine Scallen, Cubism and American Photography, 1910-1930, Exh. cat., Williamstown: Clark Art Institute, 1981.
- with Anne de Mondenard, Le Corps Photographié, Paris: Flammarion, 1995. (French)
- Photography and the Body, London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1995.
- The Body and the Lens: Photography 1839 to the Present, New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1995, PDF.
- Western Waters: Photographs by Geogory Conniff, Terry Evans, and Wander Hammerbeck, Exh. cat., Spencer Museum of Art, 1996.
- with Anthony W. Lee, Diane Arbus: Family Albums, New Haven: Yale University Press, 2003.