Laboria Cuboniks (b. 2014) is a xenofeminist collective, spread across five countries and three continents. She seeks to dismantle gender, destroy ‘the family,’ and do away with nature as a guarantor for inegalitarian political positions. Her name is an anagram of ‘Nicolas Bourbaki’, a pseudonym under which a group of largely French mathematicians worked towards an affirmation of abstraction, generality and rigour in mathematics in the early twentieth century.
- "Xenofeminism. A Politics for Alienation", Jun 2015.
- at The Question of Will lecture series, A4 Zero Space, Bratislava, 28 Jan 2017.
- Armen Avanessian, Suhail Malik, "Laboria Cuboniks in Conversation", DIS Magazine, 23 Jul 2016.
- Cornelia Sollfrank, Rachel Baker, "Revisiting the Future with Laboria Cuboniks. A Conversation", Furtherfield, 27 Jul 2016.
- Francis Tseng, "Particular Universals", The New Inquiry, 22 Dec 2016. Interview with Helen Hester.
- Robert Barry, "Doing Gender: Helen Hester on Xenofeminism", The Quietus, 31 Mar 2018.