Medialab Prado is aimed at the production, research, and dissemination of digital culture and of the area where art, science, technology, and society intersect.
Primary objective is to create a structure where both research and production are processes permeable to user participation. To that end, Medialab Prado offers:
- A permanent information, reception, and meeting space attended by cultural mediators.
- Open calls for the presentation of proposals and participation in the collaborative development of projects.
- Interactivos?: creative uses of electronics and programming
- Inclusiva.net: research and reflections on the network culture
- Visualizar: data visualization tools and strategies
- Laboratorio del Procomún: trans-disciplinary discussion on the Commons
- AVLAB: audio-visual and sound creation
Director: Juan Carrete
Executive production: José Miguel Medrano
Press Department: Nerea García Garmendia
Administration: Patricia Larrondo
Programme: Marcos García
Content manager: Laura Fernández
Coordination: Sonia Díez Thale
Production: Mónica Cachafeiro