Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sir Michael Vincent Levey (8 June 1927 – 28 December 2008) was an English art historian and was the director of the National Gallery from 1973 to 1986.
- The German School; National Gallery Catalogues, National Gallery, 1959.
- Early Renaissance, Penguin, 1967.
- A History of Western Art, New York and Toronto: Oxford University Press, 1968, IA.
- Painting at Court, London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1971.
- The Life & Death of Mozart, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1971.