Born 1950 in Šibenik, Croatia. Studied chemistry and technological studies at the University of Belgrade and art history and philosophy at the University of Zagreb. In 1971, together with Braco Dimitrijević, she organized the Conceptual art exhibition At the Moment in the entrance hall of an apartment building at Frankopanska 2a in Zagreb. In 1971, she moved to London, and then to Paris in 1995. She lives in Paris.
- 1971, At the Moment, Frankopanska 2a, Zagreb.
- 1971, In Another Moment, Studentski kulturni centar, Belgrade.
- 1972, Barry Flanagan’s Films, Galerija suvremene umjetnosti, Zagreb.
- N. D. and Braco Dimitrijević, In Another Moment, exhib. cat., Studentski kulturni centar, Belgrade, 1971.
- N. D., “Siromašna i konceptualna umjetnost,” in: 15 dana: revija za umjetnost, kulturu, socijalna i ekonomska pitanja, 4/5, 1971.
- N. D., “At the Moment,” in: Studio International, February 1972.