Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peter Turner (1947–2005) was a photographer, curator, and writer. He was the longest-serving editor of Creative Camera. Turner was born in London on 3 February 1947. He studied photography at the Guildford School of Art between 1965 and 1968.
- P.H. Emerson: Photographer of Norfolk. Godine Photographic Monographs 2, Boston: Godine, 1974; Gordon Fraser Photographic Monographs 2; London: Gordon Fraser, 1974.
- Other Eyes: An Exhibition of Photographs Taken in the British Isles, London: Arts Council of Great Britain, 1976.
- American Images 1945–80, Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1985; New York: Viking, 1985.
- The History of Photography, Twickenham: Hamlyn, 1987; Twickenham: Hamlyn, 1988; New York: Exeter, 1987; Greenwich: Brompton, 1990.
- Photography and Paradox, Wellington: New Zealand Centre for Photography, 1999.