Pit Schultz (1965, Heidelberg) is an author, artist and computer professional. He is project manager for reboot.fm. Studied computer science (1988). In 1991 co-founded Botschaft e.V., an interdisciplinary cultural initiative in East Berlin, existed until 1995. Created web projects, wrote net criticism. Was in The Thing network. Co-founded Radio Internationale Stadt. Contributed in 1997 to the "Hybrid Workspace" at the Documenta X in Kassel and founded in 1999 Klubradio, which streamed live through the Internet from the artistically important Clubs in Berlin. Participated in ZKP meetings in 1995-96. In 1995 co-founded the mailing list nettime, in March 1998 Mikro, and in 2000 Bootlab. He lives and works in Berlin.
- editor, with Diana McCarty, Geert Lovink and Vuk Cosic, The Beauty and the East, Ljubljana: Nettime (ZKP4), 1997.
- editor, with Geert Lovink (Nettime), Netzkritik. Materialien zur Internet-Debatte, trans. Bettina Seifried, Florian Rötzer and Thomas Atzert, Berlin: ID-Verlag, 1997, 220 pp.  (German)
- with Geert Lovink, Jugendjahre der Netzkritik. Essays zu Web 1.0 (1995 – 1997), Amsterdam: Institute of Network Cultures, 2010, 96 pp. (German)
- with Richard Barbrook, "The Digital Artisans Manifesto", European Digital Artisans Network, 1 May 1997. 
- "What's Nettime: An Introducton", Nettime, 7 Apr 1998.
- "The Producer as Power User", in Engineering Culture: On ‘The Author as (Digital) Producer’, eds. Geoff Cox and Joasia Krysa, New York: Autonomedia, 2005, pp 111-125.
- "Towards a Non-facebook", Nettime, 25 May 2018.
- Pit's talk at Nettime press conference, Vienna, May 1997. Video.
- Pauline van Mourik Broekman, "Mute in Conversation with Nettime (Pit Schultz)", Mute 1:7, London, 10 Jan 1997. 
- "Intellectual Property is a Tool to Gain Central Control. Pit Schultz in Conversation with Sabine Breitsameter". June 2003. 
- with Dirk Baecker and Till Nikolaus von Heiseler, "Backstage_01", n.d., 7 pp. (German)
- "Interview mit Pit Schultz", in Vergessene Zukunft: radikale Netzkulturen in Europa, eds. Clemens Apprich and Felix Stalder, Bielefeld: transcript, 2012, pp 75-79. (German)
- "Interview mit Pit Schultz, 06.06.2018", Van Gogh TV, 2018. (German)