Jump to navigation Jump to search
Samuel Barclay Beckett (13 April 1906 – 22 December 1989) was an Irish avant-garde novelist, playwright, theatre director and poet.
- En attendant Godot, Paris: Minuit, 1957. Written 1952, premiered 1953. Film recording.
- Film, silent, script by Beckett, 1965. Film.
- Film: Complete Scenario, Illustrations, Production Shots, New York: Grove Press, 1969, 95 pp.
- with Jasper Johns, Foirades. Gravures / Fizzles. Etchings, London: Petersburg Press, 1976. Artists' book.
- Beckett's plays on UbuWeb
- Plays, novels, stories & prose (25 books) (torrent).
- Mark Nixon, Samuel Beckett’s German Diaries 1936–1937, London & New York: Continuum, 2011. 
- Andrew K. Kennedy, Samuel Beckett, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989; 1991; 2004.
- C.J. Ackerley, S.E. Gontarski (eds.), The Grove Companion to Samuel Beckett New York: Grove Press, 2004.
- Charles A. Carpenter, Dramatic Works of Samuel Beckett: A Selective Bibliography of Publications About his Plays and their Conceptual Foundations, Continuum, 2011, 528 pp.