Tamara Talbot Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elena Tamara Talbot-Rice, Born Abelson (June 19, 1904 - September 24, 1993) was a scholar of Russian and Byzantine art; wife of art historian David Talbot Rice.
- with Tancred Borenius and David Talbot Rice, Russian Art, London: Gurney and Jackson, 1935.
- with David Talbot Rice, The Icons of Cyprus, G. Allen & Unwin, 1937.
- with David Talbot Rice, Icons and their Dating: a Comprehensive Study of their Chronology and Provenance, London : Thames and Hudson, 1974.
- The Scythians, New York: F.A. Praeger, 1957.
- Icons, London: Batchworth Press, 1959.
- The Seljuks in Asia Minor, New York: Praeger, 1961.
- A Concise History of Russian Art, New York: Praeger, 1963.
- Ancient Arts of Central Asia, New York: Praeger, 1965.
- Everyday Life in Byzantium, 1967.
- with David Talbot Rice, Icons: the Natasha Allen Collection, Dublin: National Gallery of Ireland, 1968.
- Czars and Czarinas of Russia, New York: Lothrop, Lee & Shepard, 1968.