Vicente García-Huidobro Fernández (January 10, 1893 – January 2, 1948) was a Chilean poet. He is known for promoting the avant-garde literary movement in Chile, and as an exponent of the literary movement called Creacionismo [Creationism].
- Hallali, 1918, 16 pp. Poems. (Spanish),(French)
- Altazor, 1931-.
- with Hans Arp, Tres inmensas novelas, 1931. (Spanish)
- Gilles de Raiz, Totem, 1932; Jose Corti, 1988. (French)
- Total: contribución a una nueva cultura 1, Summer 1936. (Spanish)
- Huidobro's works at MemoriaChilena
- Huidobro's biography at MemoriaChilena (Spanish)
- The Poet is a Little God: Creationist Verse by Vicente Huidobro, Riverside, CA: Xenos Books, 1990.
- Huidobro at donQuijote.org