Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vicki Goldberg is an American photography critic, author, and photo historian.
- The White House: The President's Home in Photographs and History, Little Brown, 2011
- Light Matters (selection of essays), Aperture, 2005.
- with Robert Silberman, American Photography: A Century of Images, Chronicle, 1999.
- The Power of Photography: How Photographs Changed Our Lives, Abbeville Press, 1991.
- Margaret Bourke-White: A Biography, Harper & Row, 1986; Addison-Wesley, 1987.
- editor, Photography in Print: Writings from 1816 to the Present, University of New Mexico Press, 1988.