(Redirected from Zero Group)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Group Zero, Philadelphia: Institute Contemporary Art, 1964; repr., New York: Arno, 1968,  pp. Catalogue.  (English)
- Zero, un movimiento europeo. Colección Lenz Schönberg, Madrid: Fundación Juan March, 1987, 110+22 pp. Catalogue.  (Spanish)/(English)
- nul = 0: The Dutch Nul Group in an International Context, Schiedam: Stedelijk Museum, and Rotterdam: NAi Publishers, 2011, 192 pp. Catalogue. (English)
- Italian Zero/Cross Reference: italica ars ab ovo incipit, Brescia: Kanalidarte, 2014. Catalogue. (English)/(Italian)
- The Artist as Curator: Collaborative Initiatives in the International ZERO Movement, 1957-1967, eds. Tiziana Caianiello and Mattijs Visser, Düsseldorf: ZERO Foundation, and Gand: AsaMER, 2015, 536 pp. Review: Bariteaud (Critique d'art). 
- Joseph D. Ketner II, Witness to Phenomenon: Group ZERO and the Development of New Media in Postwar European Art, Bloomsburgy Academic, 2018.
- Zero Foundation, 
- ZERO: Countdown to Tomorrow, 1950s–60s, exhibition, Guggenheim, New York, Oct 2014-Jan 2015.
- Zero at Wikipedia
- See also