Arts and engineering groups and collectives in CEE
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dvizheniye group, Moscow, 1962/64-1976
- Exat 51 group in Zagreb ?
- ARGO group, Russia, early 1970s
- Zdeněk Sýkora with Jaroslav Blažek, Prague, since 1964, first computer generated line paintings in 1972
- Jozef Jankovič with Imrich Bertók, Bratislava, since 1972, lithographies and serigraphies based on computer-generated drawings
- Juraj Bartusz with Vladimír Haltenberger, Bratislava, since 1974, manufactured sculptures based on computer-generated curves
- Daniel Fischer with Igor Klačanský, Bratislava, since 1978, computer morphing line drawings
- Open form in Poland
- Petr Kotík with Jan Kučera, at Buffalo University, 1971-1983
- Milan Guštar has been providing technical support for the works by David Černý, Silver, Federico Díaz, Miloš Vojtěchovský, Michael Bielický and others since 1987.
- Theremin Center Moscow *1992