Jump to navigation Jump to search
Craig Dworkin is an American poet and Professor of English at the University of Utah. He serves as Founding Senior Editor to eclipsearchive.org.
- Reading the Illegible, Northwestern University Press, 2003.
- editor, with María Eugenia Díaz Sánchez, Architectures of Poetry, Rodopi, 2004.
- editor, Language to Cover a Page: The Early Writings of Vito Acconci, MIT Press, 2006.
- editor, The Consequence of Innovation: 21st-Century Poetics, Roof Books, 2008, 301 pp. 
- editor, with Marjorie Perloff, The Sound of Poetry / The Poetry of Sound, University of Chicago Press, 2009, 352 pp.
- Unheard Music, Information as Material, 2010, 30 pp.
- editor, with Kenneth Goldsmith, Against Expression: An Anthology of Conceptual Writing, Northwestern University Press, 2011, 593 pp.
- A Handbook of Protocols for Literary Listening, Arika, 2012, 38 pp.
- No Medium, MIT Press, 2013, 219 pp.
- Nothing: A User's Manual, Information as Material, 2015, 48 pp. 
- Radium of the Word: A Poetics of Materiality, University of Chicago Press, 2020, 264 pp. 
Poetry books and pamphlets
- Dure, Cuneiform Press, 2004. 
- Smokes, Editions Ubu, 2004.
- Strand, Roof Books, 2005, 102 pp. 
- Copys, No Press, 2011.
- Maps, Editions Ubu, 2007.
- Parse, Berkeley, CA: Atelos, 2008.
- The Perverse Library, Information As Material, 2010.
- Emblem of My Work, Laurence Sterne Trust, 2011.
- Motes, Roof Books, 2011, 84 pp. 
- Chapter XXIV, Red Butte Press, 2013. 
- Remotes, Little Red Leaves, 2013.
- with Madeline Gilmore, An Attempt at Exhausting a Space in Williamstown, Publication Studio, 2015.
- Alkali, Counterpath Press, 2015. 
- Twelve Erroneous Displacements and a Fact, Information As Material, 2016, 40 pp.