- Roger Bagnall
- David M. Berry
- Clare Birchall
- Rens Bod
- Roberto Busa
- Dan Cohen
- Patrick Conner
- Gregory Crane
- Johanna Drucker
- Michael A. Keller
- Matthew G. Kirschenbaum
- Donna Kurtz
- Ian Lancashire
- Alan Liu
- Peter Lunenfeld
- Laura Mandell
- Willard McCarty
- Josephine Miles
- Jonathan Moffett
- Wilhelm Ott
- Joseph Raben
- Peter Robinson
- Geoffrey Rockwell
- John Unsworth
- Roy Wisbey
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organisations (ADHO)
- Open Humanities Press
- Culture Machine Liquid Books, a series of experimental digital 'books' published under the conditions of both open editing and free content
- Introduction to Digital Humanities course by Johanna Drucker (with David Kim), 2011-12. Includes an online course book and related collection of resources.
- Digital Humanities conference series (*2006)
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute
- THATCamp, The Humanities and Technology Camp
- Susan Schreibman, John Unsworth, Ray Siemens (eds.), A Companion to Digital Humanities, Oxford: Blackwell, 2004.
- Gary Hall (ed.), Digitize Me, Visualize Me, Search Me: Open Science and its Discontents, Open Humanities Press, 2011-.
- Matthew Gold (ed.), Debates in the Digital Humanities, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2012.
- David Berry (ed.), Understanding Digital Humanities, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- Anne Burdick, Johanna Drucker, Peter Lunenfeld, Todd Presner, Jeffrey Schnapp, Digital_Humanities, MIT Press, 2012.
- Publications on digital humanities on Monoskop Log
- Journal of Digital Humanities, founded in 2012.
- Culture Machine journal, No. 12: "The Digital Humanities: Beyond Computing", Open Humanities Press, 2011.
- David M. Berry, "Digital Humanities: First, Second and Third Wave", January 2011.
Fields and theories: Classics, Art history, History of architecture, Anthropology, Semiotics, Philosophy of technology, Marxist aesthetics, Design research, Humanities computing, Structuralism, Poststructuralism, Mediology, Media archaeology, Cyberfeminism, Cultural techniques, Neuroaesthetics, Posthumanities, Sensory ethnography, Media ecology, Digital humanities, Software studies, Modern periodical studies, Accelerationism.