Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:21, 3 December 2017 by Dusan (Text replacement - "unless noted" to "unless noted otherwise")
Friedrich Dessauer (19 July 1881 – 16 February 1963) was a physicist, a philosopher, a socially engaged entrepreneur and a journalist.
(in German unless noted otherwise)
- Philosophy of technology
- Technische Kultur?, 1908.
- Philosophie der Technik. Das Problem der Realisierung, Bonn: Cohen, 1927.
- Seele in Bannkreis der Technik, 1945.
- Streit um die Technik, 1956.
- Carl Mitcham, "Friedrich Dessauer and Technology as Encounter with the Kantian Thing-in-Itself", in Mitcham, Thinking Through Technology: The Path Between Engineering and Philosophy, University Of Chicago Press, 1994, pp 29-33, PDF.