Based in Dordrecht, the Netherlands, JODI (Joan Heemskerk and Dirk Paesmans) investigate and subvert conventions of the Internet, computer programs, and video and computer games since 1994. Radically disrupting the very language of these systems, including interfaces, commands, errors and code, JODI stages digital interventions that destabilize the relationship between computer technology and its users.
- Josephine Bosma, "Interview with Jodi", Nettime, Jan 1996.
- Tilman Baumgärtel, "Interview with Jodi", Nettime, Aug 1997; Heise, 6 Oct 1997.
- Akira Natsume, "Jodi", Shift, Mar 1999.
- Dušan Barok, Magdaléna Kobzová, "Talk with Dirk Paesmans, Jodi.org", okno.be, May 2006. 
- Francis Hunger, "Perspective Engines: An Interview with JODI", in Videogames and Art, eds. Andy Clarke and Grethe Mitchell, Bristol: Intellect, 2007.
- "From Readymade to Readybought: An Ongoing History of Computer Art. JODI in conversation with Niels Van Tomme", Art Papers Magazine 35:1, Jan/Feb 2011, pp 30-35.
- Robert van Altena, " Springvossen 5 november: JODI", Amsterdam FM, 5 Nov 2018, 60 min. Audio. (Dutch)
- Anne-Marie Schleiner, "Untitled Game CD by JODI. Review", 2001.
- Harald Hillgärtner, "www.jodi.org", ch 5 in Hillgärtner, Netzaktivismus im Spannungsfeld von Kunst und Technik, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, 2001. Master's thesis. (German)
- Tilman Baumgärtel, install.exe/Jodi, Basel: Merian, 2002. (English)/(German)
- Matthew Mirapaul, "Arts Online; Deliberately Distorting the Digital Mechanism", New York Times, 21 Apr 2003.
- Josephine Bosma, "Kunst tussen Taal en Teken: Jodi", De Gids 168, 2005, pp 534-544, HTML. (Dutch)
- Alexander R. Galloway, "Countergaming", ch 5 in Galloway, Gaming: Essays on Algorithmic Culture, University of Minnesota Press, 2006.
- Lisa Adang, Untitled Project: A Cross-disciplinary Investigation of jodi's Untitled Game, New York: Rhizome, 2014,  pp. 
- Thomas Dreher, "HTML Art", ch in Dreher, Geschichte der Computerkunst, 2014. (German)
- "HTML Art", ch in Dreher, History of Computer Art, 2014.
- Rhizome, "Announcing the Inaugural Prix Net Art Awardees: JODI & Kari Altmann", Rhizome, 30 Oct 2014.
- Antoinette Dekker, Enabling the Future, or How to Survive FOREVER. A study of networks, processes and ambiguity in net art and the need for an expanded practice of conservation, London: Goldsmiths, 2014, pp 14-16. PhD Dissertation.
- Karin de Wild, "An Interactive Mnemonic Space for Jodi.org: The Process of Re-exhibiting", in ISEA2016 Hong Kong Cultural R>Evolution: Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Electronic Art, ed. Olli Tapio Leino, Hong Kong: School of Creative Media/City University of Hong Kong, 2016, pp 365-368.
- Alexander R. Galloway, "Jodi's Infrastructure", e-flux 74, Jun 2016.
- Domenico Quaranta, "The First Life of Net Art: UBERMORGEN, JODI, Vuk Cosic, Olia Lialina", Spike 49, 20 Oct 2016.
- "Das erste Leben der Netzkunst: UBERMORGEN, JODI, Vuk Cosic, Olia Lialina", trans. Roland Bartl, Spike 49, Autumn 2016. (German)
- Karin de Wild, "Transmissions: Traces Of The Past In JODI’s Variable Art", VoCA Journal, Jun 2017.