Jump to navigation Jump to search
- post-digital-research, Kunsthal Aarhus, 7-9 October 2013. Organised by Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox, Tatiana Bazzichelli and Kristoffer Gansing.
- Cascone, Kim (December 2000). "The Aesthetics of Failure: 'Post-digital' Tendencies in Contemporary Computer Music". Computer Music Journal 24 (4): 12–18.
- Pepperell, Robert; Punt, Michael (2001). The Postdigital Membrane: Imagination, Technology and Desire. Intellect Books. pp. 160. 
- Cramer, Florian (2011). "Net.art back to square one". Nettitudes: Let's Talk Net Art. Rotterdam: NAi Publishers. pp. 9–14.
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2012). Post-Digital Print – The Mutation of Publishing Since 1894. Rotterdam: Creating 010, Hogeschool Rotterdam, and Eindhoven: Onomatopee. pp. 192.
- Cramer, Florian (December 2012). "Post-Digital Writing". Electronic Book Review. Originally given as the keynote lecture at the Electronic Literature Organization conference, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 22 June 2012.
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2013). "Interview with Florian Cramer". Neural (44: Special issue on Post-Digital Print): 38–42.
- Cramer, Florian (1 May 2013). "Post-Digital Aesthetics". Jeu de Paume.
- Cox, Geoff (1 October 2013). "some old problems with post–anything (draft version)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Cramer, Florian (2 October 2013). "Post-digital: a term that sucks but is useful (draft 2)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Galloway, Alexander R. (2014). Against the Digital: François Laruelle and the One. University of Minnesota Press.