Valie Export (born Waltraud Lehner, later Waltraud Höllinger, 1940) is an Austrian artist. Her work includes video installations, body performances, expanded cinema, computer animations, photography, sculptures and publications covering contemporary arts.
- "Woman's Art. Manifest zur Ausstellung MAGNA (Arbeitstitel Frauenkunst)", Neues Forum 228 (Jan 1973), p 47. Written Mar 1972. 
- "Woman's Art Manifesto", trans. Resina Haslinger, in Theories and Documents of Contemporary Art: A Sourcebook of Artists' Writings, 2nd ed., University of California Press, 2012, pp 869-870. (English)
- "Aspects of Feminist Actionism", New German Critique 47 (Spring-Summer 1989), pp 69-92. (English)
- Thomas Dreher, "Valie Export/Peter Weibel. Multimedial Feminist Art", trans. Gerard A. Goodrow and Andreas Fritsch, Artefactum 46 (Dec 1992-Feb 1993), pp 17-20. (English)
- Roswitha Mueller, Valie Export: Fragments of the Imagination, 1994. (English)
- Maren Lübbke, "Wien ist anders: eine Stadtfuehrung mit Valie Export / Vienna is Different: A Tour of the City with Valie Export", Camera Austria 57-58, 1997, pp 32-37. (German)/(English)
- Devin Fore, "An Interview With Valie Export", Interview Magazine 42:7 (2012), pp 268-273; repr. in Sexuality, ed. Amelia Jones, MIT Press, 2014. (English)