Born 1940 in Novo Selo, Serbia. Studied art history (1960–1965, grad.), aesthetics, and contemporary art (1965–1968, grad.) at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade. 1969/1970 studied under Giulio Carlo Argan at the La Sapienza University in Rome. 1968–1973 curator of 212 Gallery, art manifestations, BITEF theater festival, Belgrade. 1971/1972 curator of the Studentski kulturni centar (SKC), Belgrade. 1976–1999 director of the visual arts program of the Galerija SKC, Belgrade. She lives in Belgrade.
Exhibitions organized by Tomić:
- 1968, PERMANENT ART, BITEF, Belgrade.
- 1969, Permanent Manifestations, BITEF, Belgrade.
- 1970, Movement – Light, BITEF, Belgrade.
- B. T., “Getulio Alviani,” in: Umetnost, July/September 1967, n. p.
- B. T., [Words on Walls – Images on Walls: Happening of Visual, Concrete, Vocal, and Sound Poetry], in: Umetnost, July/September 1968.
- B. T., [Six Numbers of the bit Magazine], in: Arhitektura i urbanizam, 59, November/December 1969, n. p.
See also: Serbia#Video_art