Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Injun & Other Histories, Something Else Press (Great Bear Pamphlet), 1966.
- Store Days: Documents from The Store, 1961, and Ray Gun Theater, 1962, Something Else Press, 1967, 152 pp.
- Il Corso del Coltello / The Course of the Knife: Claes Oldenburg, Coosje van Bruggen, Frank O Gehry, ed. Germano Celant, New York: Rizzoli, 1987, 239 pp. Multimedia performance created by the sculptor Claes Oldenburg, the writer/curator Coosje van Bruggen, and the architect Frank O. Gehry, and performed in Venice in 1985. (English)
- Claes Oldenburg: An Anthology, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 1995.
- Raw Notes: Documents and Scripts of the Performances: Stars, Moveyhouse, Massage, The Typewriter, Halifax: Press of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, 2005. Complete texts of Oldenburg's performances. 
- Edward J. Olszewski, Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bruggen, Cleveland’s 'Free Stamp', Athens, OH: Ohio University Press, 2017, 189 pp.
- Online companion to 2013 exhibition at MoMA
- Eva Ehninger , "What’s Happening? Allan Kaprow and Claes Oldenburg Argue about Art and Life", Getty Research Journal 6, 2014, pp 195-202.