Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dan Sperber (born June 20, 1942) is a French social and cognitive scientist. He is the author numerous articles in anthropology, linguistics, philosophy and psychology.
- Le symbolisme en général, Paris: Hermann, 1974
- On Anthropological Knowledge, Cambridge University Press, 1985
- Explaining Culture: a naturalistic approach, Blackwell, 1996
- with Deirdre Wilson, Relevance: Communication and Cognition, Blackwell, 1986; 2nd Edition, 1995, 1996
- editor, Metarepresentations. A Multidisciplinary Perspective, Oxford University Press, 2000
- with Deirdre Wilson, Relevance and meaning, Cambridge University Press, 2012