Jump to navigation Jump to search
David Macey (October 5, 1949 – October 7, 2011) was an English translator and intellectual historian of the French left. He translated books from French to English, and wrote biographical studies of Jacques Lacan, Michel Foucault and Frantz Fanon.
- Lacan in Contexts, London: Verso, 1988.
- The Lives of Michel Foucault, London: Hutchinson, 1993.
- Introduction to The four fundamental concepts of psycho-analysis by Jacques Lacan, Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1994.
- Frantz Fanon: A Life, London: Granta, 2000.
- The Penguin dictionary of critical theory, London: Penguin, 2000.
- Michel Foucault, London: Reaktion, 2004.