Old Boys Network
Old Boys Network was a cyberfeminist network active from 1997-2001. Its core members included Cornelia Sollfrank (Hamburg/Berlin), Susanne Ackers (Berlin), Julianne Pierce (Sydney), Helene von Oldenburg (Rastede/Hamburg), Claudia Reiche (Hamburg), Faith Wilding (Pittsburgh), Yvonne Volkart (Zuerich), Verena Kuni (Frankfurt).
They organised the First Cyberfeminist International in September 1997 as part of the documenta X art event. The twentieth anniversary of the First Cyberfeminist International was marked by the Institute of Contemporary Art, London with a five day event called the Post-Cyber Feminist International.
- "100 Anti-Theses of Cyberfeminism", 1997.
- First Cyberfeminist International: Old Boys Network Reader 1, eds. Cornelia Sollfrank and Old Boys Network, obn, 1998, 88 pp. Documentation of September 1997 conference held as part of Hybrid Workspace at Documenta X, Kassel.
- Next Cyberfeminist International: Old Boys Network Reader 2, eds. Cornelia Sollfrank and Old Boys Network, obn, 1999, 104 pp. Extended documentation of the March 1999 conference in Rotterdam.
- Very Cyberfeminist International: Old Boys Network Reader 3, eds. Helene von Oldenburg and Claudia Reiche, Berlin: b_books, 2002, 132 pp. Extended documentation of the December 2001 conference in Hamburg.
- Ulrike Bergermann, "Intelligente Lebensformen. Das 'Old Boys Network' promoted den Cyberfeminismus", Frauen Kunst Wissenschaft 29, 2000, pp 21-37. (German)