Trondheim Matchmaking was an annual international festival for arts and technology held in Trondheim from 2002-2009. The festival was arranged by the non-profit organization TEKS - Trondheim Electronic Arts Centre.
The festival was a meeting point for presenting innovative ideas and artistic projects, a place to share knowledge, making contacts and achieving new competence regarding arts and technology. New art projects with a need for technology - new technologies with a need for substance: a place to bind together resources and competence within the field.
- The Beginning, 6-7 Apr & 22 Nov 2002
- The Continuing, 28-29 Nov 2003
- Digital Lifestyle, 13-17 Oct 2004
- Soft Freedom, 17-22 Oct 2005
- Machine, 12-15 Oct 2006
- NATURE (of man), 19-20 Oct 2007
- Hybrids, 16-17 Oct 2008
- Nov 2009