AAAAARG (originally AAARG, the acronym of Artists, Architects, and Activists Reading Group ) is an online text repository. It was created by the artist Sean Dockray and serves as a library for The Public School, a framework supporting autodidact activities. Aaaaarg has grown into a community of researchers and enthusiasts from contemporary art, critical theory, philosophy, and related fields who maintain, catalog, annotate and run discussions relevant to their research interests.
- There is nothing less passive than the act of fleeing..., itinerant seminar organised by Sean Dockray, Caleb Waldorf and Fiona Whitton, Berlin, 4-18 July 2010. 
- AAAARG Library, a site-specific installation, in conjunction with the the fifth annual NY Art Book Fair, Fall 2010.
Essays, interviews and statements
- Julian Myers, "Four Dialogues 2: On AAAARG", Open Space blog, San Francisco: SFMOMA, 26 Aug 2009.
- Morgan Currie, "Small is Beautiful: a discussion with AAAARG architect Sean Dockray", Masters of Media blog, University of Amsterdam, 5 Jan 2010.
- Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu, "The AAAARG.org Discussion of the Macmillan Threat", Mitochondrial Vertigo blog, Apr 2010.
- Randall Szott, "Sean Dockray Interview", 127 Prince, 4 Oct 2010.
- Marcus Boon, "Uploading My Book to AAAAARG.ORG", In Praise of Copying blog, 15 Oct 2010.
- Matthew Fuller, "In the Paradise of Too Many Books: An Interview with Sean Dockray", Mute, London, 4 May 2011.
- Jeff Khonsary, "Browsing the AAAARG Library", Fillip 13 (Spring 2011).
- [Federico Campagna], "Interview with AAAAARG.org", in We Have Our Own Concept of Time and Motion, eds. Auto Italia, 2011, pp 17-18, ARG. 
- "Partials That Can Circulate. Sean Dockray, Founder of Aaarg.org Interviewed by Charles Stankievitch", in Ex Libris: Commonplace Books, Berlin: K. Verlag, 2013, pp 1-2, ARG. Conducted via email in Jul/Aug 2013. 
- Sean Dockray, "Openings and Closings", in Contestations: Learning From Critical Experiments in Education, eds. Tim Ivison and Tom Vandeputte, Bedford Press, 2013. Commentary by Jacqueline Bell.
- Jodi Dean, Sean Dockray, Alessandro Ludovico, Pauline van Mourik, Broekman, Nicholas Thoburn and Dmitry Vilensky, "Materialities of Independent Publishing: A Conversation with AAAAARG, Chto Delat?, I Cite, Mute, and Neural", New Formations 78 (Aug 2013), pp 157-178.
- Pelle Snickars, "Publikationshack", in Universitetet som medium, eds. Matts Lindström and Adam Wickberg Månsson, Stockholm: Mediehistoriskt arkiv, 2015, pp 9-46. (Swedish)
- Sean Dockray, Lawrence Liang, "Sharing Instinct: An Annotation of the Social Contract Through Shadow Libraries", e-flux journal 56th Venice Biennale, 14 Aug 2015. (English)
- Jonathan Basile, "Who"s Afraid of AAARG?", Guernica, 25 Aug 2016. (English)
- Danny Butt, Scott McQuire, Nikos Papastergiadis, "Platforms and Public Participation", Continuum, 2016, pp 1-10. (English)
- Charles Stankievech, "Letter to the Superior Court of Quebec Regarding Arg.org", in Fantasies of the Library, eds. Anna-Sophie Springer and Etienne Turpin, MIT Press, 2016, pp 98-110. (English)