Jump to navigation Jump to search
Douglas Huebler (27 October 1924 – 12 July 1997) was an American conceptual artist.
- Huebler, et al., Xerox Book, eds. Seth Siegelaub and John W. Wendler, New York, December 1968, 190 pp. 
- Robert Barry, Douglas Huebner, Joseph Kosuth, Laurence Weiner, January 5-31, 1969, New York: Seth Siegelaub, 1969, PDF. 
- May 8 - June 14, 1970, Andover, MA: Addison Gallery of American Art, Phillips Academy, 1970,  pp.
- Variable, etc., Limousin: F.R.A.C., 1993, 203 pp. (French)/(English)
- Tamara Trodd, The Art of Mechanical Reproduction: Technology and Aesthetics from Duchamp to the Digital, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2015, pp. 142, 167, 173, 175.
- Christian Berger, "Douglas Huebler and the Photographic Document", Visual Resources 32:3-4, Sep-Dec 2016, pp 210-229.
- List of exhibitions and collections