Born 1966 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Retired net.artist and ascii artist. Currently lives in Ljubljana. Best known as internet art pioneer and author of numerous net.art projects, working extensively with ASCII. Lecturer, writer and curator, exhibited, published and curated internationally. Co founder of Nettime, Syndicate, 7-11 and Ljudmila Digital Media Lab.
Most notable venues include: Venice Bienial; Walker Center, Minneapolis; Postmasters, NYC; Kunsthalle, Vienna; Stedelijk, Amsterdam; LAMoCA, LA; ICA, London; ZKM, Karlsruhe; Beaubourg, Paris. Some media: Suck, HotWired, ORF, Spiegel, Britannica, Newsweek, Artforum, NYTimes, El Pais..
- Sarah Cook, Vuk Cosic (eds.): Vuk Cosic: Net.Art Per Me, 2001. 
- Julian Stallabrass. Internet Art: The Online Clash of Culture and Commerce. Tate Publishing, London, 2003.
- Josephine Bosma. "Vuk Cosic interview: net art per se". 1997. 
- Tilman Baumgärtel. "Interview w/ Vuk Cosic". 1997. 
- Lev Manovich. "Cinema by Numbers: ASCII Films by Vuk Cosic". 1999. 
- Vuk Cosic. "3D ASCII, An Autobiography". 
- Régine Debatty. "Interview of Vuk Cosic", Feb 2006.