Mina Loy (born Mina Gertrude Löwy; 27 December 1882 – 25 September 1966), was a British artist, writer, poet, playwright, novelist, futurist, feminist, designer of lamps, and bohemian. She was one of the last of the first generation modernists to achieve posthumous recognition. Her poetry was admired by T. S. Eliot, Ezra Pound, William Carlos Williams, Basil Bunting, Gertrude Stein, Francis Picabia and Yvor Winters, among others.
- "Feminist Manifesto", [manuscript, 15 Nov 1914],  pp; printed in Loy, The Last Lunar Baedeker, 1982; repr. in The Lost Lunar Baedeker: Poems of Mina Loy, 1996, pp 153-156. Written in response to F.T. Marinetti’s "Manifesto of Futurism". 2014 reading by Charles Bernstein. 
- "Aphorisms on Futurism" , in The Lost Lunar Baedeker: Poems of Mina Loy, 1996, pp 149-152.
- Lunar Baedeker, Paris: Contact Editions, 1923.
- Lunar Baedeker & Time-Tables: Selected Poems, ed. Jonathan Williams, Highlands, NC: Jargon Society, 1958.
- The Last Lunar Baedeker, ed. Roger L. Conover, Highlands, NC: Jargon Society, 1982; new ed. as The Lost Lunar Baedeker: Poems of Mina Loy, ed. Roger L. Conover, New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1996.
- Stories and Essays of Mina Loy, ed. Sara Crangle, Dalkey Archive Press, 2011, 280 pp. 
- Insel, ed. Elizabeth Arnold, intro. Sarah Hayden, Brooklyn, NY: Melville House, 2014, 224 pp. 
- Elizabeth Claire Zamzow, Mina Loy: Secret Service Buffoon to the Woman's Cause, Miami University, 1993, 264 pp.
- Carolyn Burke, Becoming Modern: The Life of Mina Loy, Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1996; University of California Press, 1997, 503 pp. Introduction.
- Maeera Shreiber, Keith Tuma (eds.), Mina Loy: Writer and Poet, National Poetry Foundation, 1998, 500 pp.
- Marisa Januzzi, "Dada through the Looking Glass, or: Mina Loy's Objective", in Women in Dada: Essays on Sex, Gender, and Identity, ed. Naomi Sawelson-Gorse, MIT Press, 1998, pp 578-612.
- Alex Goody, Modernist Articulations: A Cultural Study of Djuna Barnes, Mina Loy and Gertrude Stein, Palgrave Macmillan, 2007, 242 pp.
- Sandeep Parmar, Mina Loy and the Myth of the Modern Woman, University of London, 2007. PhD dissertation.
- Natalya Lusty, "Sexing the Manifesto: Mina Loy, Feminism and Futurism", Women: A Cultural Review 19:3, 2008, pp 245-260.
- Laura Scuriatti, Mina Loy's Critical Modernism, University Press of Florida, 2019.