Pierre Klossowski (9 August 1905, Paris – 12 August 2001, Paris) was a French writer, translator and artist. He was the eldest son of the artists Erich Klossowski and Baladine Klossowska, and his younger brother was the painter Balthus.
- Sade mon prochain, Paris: Seuil, 1947.
- Sade My Neighbor, trans. & intro. Alphonso Lingis, Northwestern University Press, 1991, 144 pp. (English)
- Nietzsche et le cercle vicieux, Paris: Mercure de France, 1969; rev.ed., 1978, 367 pp.
- La monnaie vivante, Paris: Joëlle Losfield, 1970.
Book chapters, papers, statements
- "Lettre sur Walter Benjamin", Mercure de France 315, 1952, pp 456-457; repr. in Klossowski, Tableaux vivants: essais critiques, 1936-1983, Paris: Gallimard, 2001.
- "Letter on Walter Benjamin", trans. Christian Hite, Parrhesia 19, 2014, pp 14-21. (English)
- Sarah Wilson, "Pierre Klossowski: Epiphanies and secrets", n.d. (English)