(Redirected from Series:Feminist art)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Louise Bourgeois
- Eva Hesse
- Yayoi Kusama
- Carolee Schneemann
- Judy Chicago
- Lucy R. Lippard
- Linda Nochlin
- Delphine Seyrig
- Martha Rosler
- Valie Export
- Ewa Partum
- Cindy Sherman
- Guerrilla Girls
- !Women Art Revolution: Voices of a Movement, video interviews with artists and critics chronicling the founding years of the feminist art movement in the 1970s
- Feminist Art Base, a digital archive of activity by artists from the 1960s to the early 2000s; built and hosted by Brooklyn Museum (2007-2014)
- Feminist Art Coalition (FAC), a platform for art projects informed by feminisms*.
- WACK!: Art and the Feminist Revolution, MOCA, 2007.
- Global Feminisms: New Directions in Contemporary Art, eds. Maura Reilly and Linda Nochlin, London: Merrell, and New York: Brooklyn Museum, 2007, 304 pp, IA.
- Public Works: Artists' Interventions 1970s-Now, eds. Christian L. Frock and Tanya Zimbardo, Oakland, CA: Mills College Art Museum, 2015, 135 pp, IA. Exh. catalogue.
- See also Cyberfeminism, Women in concrete poetry, Video art, Performance art, Institutional critique, Video activism