UNI/vers(;), Visual and Experimental Poetry Portfolio was an artist's magazine of mail art and visual poetry published between 1987 and 1995 in 35 numbers in Halle (Saale). It was edited by Guillermo Deisler after he went into exile from Chile through France and Bulgaria to settle down in Halle, German Democratic Republic, in 1986 where he worked as a stage designer.
As early as 1963-1973, Deisler edited the publishing series of graphic arts and visual poetry Ediciones Mimbre, presenting Latin American avant-garde artists. UNI/vers(;) was a follow-up to this initiative founded together with Gregorio Berchenko, Jörg Kowalski and Ulrich Tarlatt. It published works from artists like Hans Braumüller, Theo Breuer, David Chikladze (Georgia), Pedro-Juan Gutierrez (Cuba), Joseph Huber (Germany), César Figueiredo (Portugal), K. Takeishi-Tateno (Japan), Spencer Selby (USA) and many others.
The above PDFs were sourced from Centro de Documentación de la Artes Visuales.
- Peacedream Project. UNI/vers(;). 5 Jahre / 5 Years, ed. Guillermo Deisler, Halle/Saale, 1992,  pp. Published after UNI/vers(;) 18.
- Peacedream Project. UNI/vers(;). 5 Jahre, ed. Guillermo Deisler, Halle/Saale, 1992,  pp. Published after UNI/vers(;) 20.
- UNI/vers(;): A Tribute to Guillermo Deisler, Halle, 1996.
- Clemente Padin, "El UNI/vers de Guillermo Deisler", 1996. (Spanish)
- "Guillermo Deisler's UNI/vers", n.d. (English)
- Deisler on Memoria Chilena (Spanish)