FIT - Festival of intermedia creativity
The FIT - Festival of intermedia creativity was organised by SNEH from 4-10 March 1991 at the Klarisky Church, Slovak National Gallery and MKS Prepoštská in Bratislava. The second (and last) edition was held from 30 April - 2 May 1992 in Bratislava as part of the event Bazén (on abstract visual art). Director: Milan Adamčiak.
1991's festival was held with the support of Ministry of Culture of Slovak Republic, and organised in collaboration with Slovak National Gallery, MKS Bratislava and Slovak Music Association.
- 1991 programme
- music/theatre intermedia performaces by Transmusic comp. (Milan Adamčiak, Peter Horváth, Peter Machajdík, Michal Murin, Peter Zagar, Oľga Smetanová), Balvan (Eva Miklušičáková, Michal Murin, Alena Šefčáková), A Dato, and by Alan Vitouš and Jaroslav Dušek
- music performances: "open music" by Werner Kodytek, live electronics by Tibor Szemző, drum performance by Dama Dama (Brno), alternative rock concert by Vitebsk Broken (Bratislava)
- theatre performance by KBP (Blaho Uhlár and Miloš Karásek)
- performances by Nová vážnosť (Július Koller and Peter Rónai), Marián Palla, Juraj Bartusz
- film screening Obrazy starého sveta by Dušan Hanák
- exhibitions by Viktor Hulík and Štěpán Pala
- experimental poetry by Ladislav Novák, László Cselényi, Jozsef R. Juhász, Dada Soiré
- artist presentations by Stano Filko, Milan Knížák
- presentation about Ars Electronica festival by Wolfgang Winkler and Gottfried Hattinger
- lectures about inspirative synergetics (Koloman Ivanička) and computer graphics and animation (Martin Šperka)
- 1992 programme
- performances by Austrian free-jazz trio Ohmnibus (Wolf Eiselsberg, Richard Klammer, Martin Wallner), Milan Kozelka, Juraj Bartusz with students of his Free Creativity Atelier AFAD, Moravian group Florian (Petr Kvíčala, Milan Magni, Marian Palla), Nová vážnosť (Milan Adamčiak, Július Koller, Peter Rónai), Transmusic comp. (Milan Adamčiak, Peter Cón), theatre A Dato (Bratislava), and others