FIT - Festival of intermedia creativity
Festival organised by SNEH on 4-10 March 1991 at the Klarisky Church, Slovak National Gallery and MKS Prepoštská in Bratislava. Second (and the last) edition was held on 30 April - 2 May 1992 in Bratislava as a part of Bazén event (of abstract visual art). Director: Milan Adamčiak.
1991's festival was held with support of Ministery of Culture of Slovak Republic. In cooperation with Slovak National Gallery, MKS Bratislava and Slovak Music Association.
- 1991 program
- music/theatre intermedia performaces by Transmusic comp. (Milan Adamčiak, Peter Horváth, Peter Machajdík, Michal Murin, Peter Zagar, Oľga Smetanová), Balvan (Eva Miklušičáková, Michal Murin, Alena Šefčáková), A Dato, and by A Vitouš and V Dušek
- music performances: "open music" by Werner Kodytek, live electronics by Tibor Szemzo, drum performance by Dama Dama (from Brno), alternative rock concert by Vitebsk Broken (Bratislava)
- theatre performance by KBP (Blaho Uhlár and Miloš Karásek)
- performances by Nová vážnosť, Marián Palla, Juraj Bartusz
- film screening Obrazy starého sveta by Dušan Hanák
- exhibitions by Viktor Hulík and Štěpán Pala
- experimental poetry by Ladislav Novák, László Cselényi, Jozsef R. Juhász, Dada Soiré
- presentations by Stano Filko, Milan Knížák, Wolfgang Winkler and Gottfried Hattinger (Ars Electronica festival)
- lectures about inspirative synergetics (Koloman Ivanička) and computer graphics and animation (Martin Šperka)
- 1992 program
- performances by Austrian free-jazz trio Ohmnibus (Wolf Eiselsberg, Richard Klammer, Martin Wallner), Milan Kozelka, Juraj Bartusz with students of his Free Creativity Atelier AFAD, Moravian group Florian (Petr Kvíčala, Milan Magni, Marian Palla), Nová vážnosť (Milan Adamčiak, Július Koller, Peter Rónai), Transmusic comp. (Milan Adamčiak, Peter Cón), theatre A Dato (Bratislava), and others