- Postdigitale Welten: Formatierung sozialer Räume seminar at HfG Karlsruhe, 2011/12. Facilitated by Marco Zampella und Ulrich Gehmann.
- Post-Digital Aesthetics, a panel at the ISEA conference, Sydney, 11 May 2013. With Florian Cramer, Alessandro Ludovico and Ian Andrews.
- post-digital-research, Kunsthal Aarhus, 7-9 Oct 2013. Organised by Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox, Tatiana Bazzichelli and Kristoffer Gansing.
- Post Digital Cultures, symposiums held at the Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts, Aula du Palais de Rumine, Lausanne, 6-7 Dec 2013 & 5-6 Dec 2014 & 4-5 Dec 2015. Direction: Patrick de Rham. Curators: Elise Lammer and Federica Martini.
- Afterglow conference, Transmediale, Berlin, 30 Jan-2 Feb 2014.
- Post-digital: critical responses, discussion, 11 June 2014, University of Sussex.
- The Post-Digital Scholar Conference: Publishing between Open Access, Piracy and Public Spheres, Hybrid Publishing Lab, Leuphana University, Lüneburg, 12-14 Nov 2014. , Videos.
- Pós-digital (media, artes, design), University of Lisbon, 20 Mar 2015.
- Robert Pepperell, Michael Punt, The Postdigital Membrane: Imagination, Technology and Desire, Bristol and Portland, OR: Intellect Books, 2000, 181 pp. 
- Alessandro Ludovico, Post-Digital Print: The Mutation of Publishing Since 1894, Rotterdam: Creating 010, Hogeschool Rotterdam, and Eindhoven: Onomatopee, 2012, 192 pp.
- Angela Geary, Paul Catanese, Post-Digital Printmaking: CNC, Traditional and Hybrid Techniques, New York: Bloomsbury, 2012, 160 pp. 
- Martin Conrads, Franziska Morlok (eds.), War postdigital besser?, Berlin: Revolver Books, 2014, 144 pp. (German)/(English)
- Jonathan Openshaw, Postdigital Artisans: Craftsmanship with a New Aesthetic in Fashion, Art, Design and Architecture, Amsterdam: Frame Publishers, 2015, 296 pp. 
- David M. Berry, Michael Dieter (eds.) Postdigital Aesthetics: Art, Computation and Design, Palgrave Macmillan, 2015, 320 pp. 
- Danny Aldred, Emmanuelle Waeckerlé (eds.), Code—X – Paper, Ink, Pixel and Screen, forew. Alessandro Ludovico, endnotes John Warwicker, Farnham: bookRoom press, 2015, 276 pp.  
- Journal issues and special sections
- Enculturation 3(1): "Post-Digital Studies", eds. David Rieder and Matthew Levy, 2000.
- Neural 44: "Post-Digital Print (postscript)", ed. Alessandro Ludovico, 2013. 
- An interview with Florian Cramer, pp 38–42.
- A Peer-Reviewed Journal About "Post-Digital Research" 3:1, Aarhus: Digital Aesthetics Research Center, Aarhus University, with Berlin: reSource transmedial culture Berlin/transmediale, 2014. 
- Post-Digital Culture, eds. Daniel Kulle, Cornelia Lund, Oliver Schmidt and David Ziegenhagen, 2015ff.
- Book chapters, Papers, Articles, Talks, Blog posts
- Cascone, Kim (December 2000). "The Aesthetics of Failure: 'Post-digital' Tendencies in Contemporary Computer Music". Computer Music Journal 24 (4): 12–18.
- Andrews, Ian (2002). Post-digital Aesthetics and the return to Modernism. MAP-uts lecture. 
- Shapley, Greg (April 2011). "After the artefact: Post-digital photography in our post-media era". Journal of Visual Art Practice 10 (1): 5-20. 
- Cramer, Florian (2011). "Net.art back to square one". Nettitudes: Let's Talk Net Art. Rotterdam: NAi Publishers. pp. 9–14.
- Cramer, Florian (December 2012). "Post-Digital Writing". Electronic Book Review. Originally given as the keynote lecture at the Electronic Literature Organization conference, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 22 June 2012.
- Rasmus Fleischer, "How Music Takes Place: Excerpts From “The Post-digital Manifesto”", e-flux 42 (Feb 2013).
- Cramer, Florian (1 May 2013). "Post-Digital Aesthetics". Jeu de Paume.
- Berry, David M. (October 2013). "Post-Digital Humanities". stunlaw (blog).
- Søren Pold, Christian Ulrik Andersen, Jonas Fritch, "Ink after Print – Post-Digital Reading-Writing and the Materiality of Post-Digital Books". Talk at the Literature, Media, Sound conference, Aarhus University, 28 November 2013. 
- Andersen, Christian Ulrik; Pold, Søren (10 January 2014). "Manifesto for a Post-Digital Interface Criticism". The New Everyday.
- Fleischer, Rasmus (2015). "Towards a Postdigital Sensibility: How to get Moved by too Much Music". Culture Unbound. Journal of Current Cultural Research 7: 255–269.
- Paul, Christiane (2015). "From Immateriality to Neomateriality: Art and the Conditions of Digital Materiality". ISEA 2015: Proceedings.
- Shapley, Gregory James (2012). Sound of Failure: Experimental electronic music in our post-digital era. Sydney: University of Technology. pp. 212. 
- List discussions
- "Hybrid Bookwork. Experimental eBooks, Post-Digital Publishing", -empyre-, February 2014. Moderated by Michael Dieter.
- "Post-digital", Nettime, March 2014.
- Post-Digital Publishing Archive, projects and artworks at the intersection of publishing and digital technology, by Silvio Lorusso.
- Post-Digital Print, a blog by Alessandro Ludovico.
- Post-Digital Blog by Nadine Roestenburg, researcher at Institute of Network Cultures.
Fields and theories: Classics, Art history, History of architecture, Anthropology, Semiotics, Philosophy of technology, Marxist aesthetics, Design research, Humanities computing, Structuralism, Poststructuralism, Mediology, Media archaeology, Cyberfeminism, Cultural techniques, Neuroaesthetics, Posthumanities, Sensory ethnography, Media ecology, Digital humanities, Software studies, Modern periodical studies, Accelerationism.