- Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei (ed.), Lapidari, 3 vols. (Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3), Booklyn, NY: punctum books, 2015, 284 & 336 & 336 pp.
- Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei (ed.), Workers Leaving the Studio. Looking Away from Socialist Realism, Booklyn, NY: punctum books, 2015, 210 pp.
Contemporary art and culture
- Jonida Gashi, "These are (not) the things we are fighting for!", DebatikCenter, 2015.
- Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei, "Give Me the Colors ... and the Country: Albanian Propaganda in the 21st Century", Art Papers, Mar/Apr 2016.
- Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei, "Subtitling Communism: Beneath Anri Sala’s Intervista", Afterall, 2018.
- Raino Isto, "Rebirth and Absence", DebatikCenter, 2019.
- Geert Lovink, "Media Art in Albania, First Steps. An Interview with Eduard Muka (Tirana)", V2_East, 29 Sep 1996.
- Geert Lovink, "After the Chaos - A New Beginning for Albania. An Interview with Edi Muka - part 2", V2_East, 2 Aug 1997.
avant-garde, modernism and after
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Central and Eastern Europe, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosova, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States