A surf club is an artist-run, collective animated/image/sound blog.
Cory Arcangel, Rafaël Rozendaal, Jon Rafman, Parker Koo Ito, Constant Dullaart, Tom Moody, Oliver Laric, Aleksandra Domanović, Marisa Olson, Guthrie Lonergan, Bryan Morello, Martin Kohout, Daniel R Leyva, Nick DeMarco, Michelle Ceja, James Whipple, Petra Cortright, Damon Zucconi, MTAA, Jennifer and Kevin McCoy, Michael Guidetti, Dennis Knopf, Harm van der Dorpel, Pascual Sisto, Schumacher, Artie Vierkant, Eilis McDonald, Anthony Antonellis, Louis Doulas, Rasmus Svensson
- Montage: Unmonumental Online, curated by Lauren Cornell and Marisa Olson, Rhizome, 13 Feb-30 Mar 2008. 
- Club Internet online shows, organised by Harm van den Dorpel, May 2008-Nov 2009.
- Mybiennialisbetterthanyours.com, curated by Tolga Taluy for the X Biennale de Lyon, Sep 2009.
- Jstchillin, 34 online shows, curated by Caitlin Denny and Parker Ito, Oct 2009-Mar 2011.
- NOISEnotNOISE, curated by Western Front, part of the symposium Noise not Noise, Mar 2010. 
- Image Search, curated by Jamie Sterns, P·P·O·W, New York City, Jun-Jul 2009.
- Surfing Club, curated by Raffael Dörig, Plug.in, Basel, Mar-May 2010; Espace Multimédia Gantner, Bourogne, May-Jul 2010." Booklet. Video report.
- New Age Default, series of shows, curated by Ben Vickers, The New Gallery, London, Sep-Oct 2010. 
- Dump.fm - IRL, curated by Lindsay Howard, 319 Scholes Gallery, New York, Oct 2010. 
- Read/Write, 319 Scholes Gallery, New York, 17-30 Mar 2011. The final project from Internet curatorial team JstChillin, with works by 35 artists.
- The Greater Cloud, curated by Aleksandra Domanovic, Petra Heck, Oliver Laric and Katja Novitskova, NIMK, Amsterdam, Dec 2011-Feb 2012.
- The Great Internet Sleepover, Eyebeam, New York, 24 Aug 2007. Meetup event with members of Nasty Nets, Supercentral, Double Happiness, Loshadka and others.
Reponses to net.art
- Guthrie Lonergan, Hacking vrs. defaults chart, 2007.
- Catalog of Internet Artist Clubs by Paul Slocum, Mar 2016.
- Kevin Bewersdorf, "Spirit Surfing", Mar 2008. On surf clubs and Cornellian wunderkammern.
- Marcin Ramocki, "Surfing Clubs: organized notes and comments", 27 May 2008, PDF. On surf clubs and semiotics.
- Marisa Olson, "Lost Not Found: The Circulation of Images in Digital Visual Culture" [18 Sep 2008], in Words Without Pictures, ed. Alex Klein, Los Angeles: LACMA, 2009, pp 274-284, HTML, PDF. On surf clubs and film montage.
- "Perdido, no encontrado: la circulación de imágenes en la cultura visual digital", trans. Paloma Checa-Gismero, in Olson, Arte postinternet, México: ESAY - Escuela Superior de Arte de Yucatán, 2014, pp 9-18. (Spanish)
- Tom Moody, "New Media vs Artists with Computers", Nov 2008. On surf clubs and Duchampian found objects.
- Curt Cloninger, "Commodify Your Consumption: Tactical Surfing / Wakes of Resistance", Feb 2009. Artistic surfing from the perspective of de Certeau's 'tactical consumer'. video lecture
- Post Internet, blog, since 2009.
- Cecilia Guida, "Youtube as a subject. Interview with Constant Dullaart", Sep 2010.
- Brad Troemel, "What Relational Aesthetics Can Learn From 4Chan", Sep 2010.
- Brandon Bauer, "To Open .. To Collect .. To Expand .. To Continue: Richard Serra’s Verb List, Post-Internet Appropriation, and the Culture of the Use of Forms", Pool, Dec 2011.
- An Immaterial Survey of Our Peers presents installation images of an exhibit that never physically took place.
- the jogging is an original content blog that displays immaterial works of art and writing.
- The Pulse
- Mount Olympus blog [dead link]
| Artists' cultures
or, sets of techniques and practices bringing together communities of artists, makers and writers
Avant-garde and modernist magazines, Artists' publishing, Graphic design, Photography, Typewriter art, Multimedia environments, Design research, Video activism, Urban practices, Zine culture, Demoscene, VJing, Live cinema, Media labs, Cyberfeminism, Community television, Hacktivism, Art servers, Hackerspaces, CD-ROM art, Circuit bending, Pure Data, Media archives, VVVV, Maker culture, Glitch art, Live coding, Locative media, Libre graphics, Electromagnetism, Surf clubs, DIY biology, Post-digital, Neural aesthetics.