Libre Graphics includes practises and Free, Libre and Open Source software tools in the areas of design, illustration, typography, lay-out, art, photography, publishing, cartography, animation and video. Libre Graphics extends to standards, file formats and actual creative work.
- Eightycolumn (80c) is a network of artists, musicians and designers using, teaching, learning, writing free software as part of their practice.
- Libre graphics software initiatives (selection)
- Libre Graphics Magazine, since 2010.
- Alexandre Leray, Stéphanie Vilayphiou (eds.), Considering Your Tools: A Reader for Designers and Developers, Libre Graphics Research Unit, 2013.
- Publications on libre graphics at Monoskop Log
movements and cultures
Internet of things,
| Artists' cultures
or, sets of techniques and practices bringing together communities of artists, makers and writers
Avant-garde and modernist magazines, Artists' publishing, Graphic design, Photography, Typewriter art, Multimedia environments, Design research, Video activism, Urban practices, Zine culture, Demoscene, VJing, Live cinema, Media labs, Cyberfeminism, Community television, Hacktivism, Art servers, Hackerspaces, CD-ROM art, Circuit bending, Pure Data, Media archives, VVVV, Maker culture, Glitch art, 3D printing, Live coding, Locative media, Libre graphics, Electromagnetism, Surf clubs, DIY biology, Post-digital, Neural aesthetics.