- Hacktionlab, a UK tech-activist run project.
- Tatiana Bazzichelli, Networked Disruption: Rethinking Oppositions in Art, Hacktivism and the Business of Social Networking, Aarhus University, 2011, 272 pp. Dissertation.
- E. Gabriella Coleman, "Anonymous: From the Lulz to Collective Action", Apr 2011.
- Marc Garrett, "Revisiting the Curious World of Art & Hacktivism", Furtherfield, Mar 2012.
- Christina Haralanova (ed.), dpi 27: Hacktivism, Apr 2013. (in English/French)
- Publications on hacktivism at Monoskop Log
movements and cultures
Internet of things,
| Artists' cultures
or, sets of techniques and practices bringing together communities of artists, makers and writers
Avant-garde and modernist magazines, Artists' publishing, Graphic design, Photography, Typewriter art, Multimedia environments, Design research, Video activism, Urban practices, Zine culture, Demoscene, VJing, Live cinema, Media labs, Cyberfeminism, Community television, Hacktivism, Art servers, Hackerspaces, CD-ROM art, Circuit bending, Pure Data, Media archives, VVVV, Maker culture, Glitch art, 3D printing, Live coding, Locative media, Libre graphics, Electromagnetism, Surf clubs, DIY biology, Post-digital, Neural aesthetics.