Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hacktionlab, a UK tech-activist run project.
- Masters&Servers, an initiative of Aksioma (SI), Drugo more (HR), Link Art Center (IT), Abandon Normal Devices (UK) and d-i-n-a (ES), 2014-2016.
- Tatiana Bazzichelli, Networked Disruption: Rethinking Oppositions in Art, Hacktivism and the Business of Social Networking, Aarhus University, 2011, 272 pp. Dissertation.
- E. Gabriella Coleman, "Anonymous: From the Lulz to Collective Action", Apr 2011.
- Marc Garrett, "Revisiting the Curious World of Art & Hacktivism", Furtherfield, Mar 2012.
- Christina Haralanova (ed.), dpi 27: Hacktivism, Apr 2013. (in English/French)
- Publications on hacktivism at Monoskop Log
communities of practice
Art and technology centres,