Difference between revisions of "Video activism"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 10:00, 12 June 2017
- The Power of Activist Videos conference, ICI Berlin, 12-13 May 2017. Organized by Jens Eder, Britta Hartmann and Chris Tedjasukmana.
- Video Activism 2.0, a research project on web videos.
- Michael Shamberg, Raindance Corporation, Guerrilla Television, New York, Chicago, San Francisco: Holt Rinehart and Winstin, 1971. 
- Deidre Boyle, Subject to Change: Guerrilla Television Revisited, Oxford University Press, 1997.
- Carlos Fernandez, "Movements and Militant Media: Communications Technology and Latin American Grassroots Politics", in Realizing the Impossible: Art Against Authority, eds. Josh MacPhee and Erik Reuland, AK Press, 2007, pp 229-235.
- Carolyn Faber, Jakob Jakobsen, Guerilla Television and Activist Video: A View from the Last 35 Years, Copenhagen: Copenhagen Free University, 2007, 56 pp. Excerpt, . Booklet with an interview with tv-pioneer Tom Weinberg - by Carolyn Faber, documents from the Media Burn Archive and a Guerilla Television Lexicon.
- Nancy Cain, Video Days and What We Saw Through the Viewfinder, Palm Springs: Event Horizon Press, 2011.
- Ege Berensel, "From Guerilla Television to Video-Activism, from Witness Video to Media-Activism: How to Resist Using Video", Goethe.de, 2012.