Libre Graphics includes practises and Free, Libre and Open Source software tools in the areas of design, illustration, typography, lay-out, art, photography, publishing, cartography, animation and video. Libre Graphics extends to standards, file formats and actual creative work.
- Eightycolumn (80c) is a network of artists, musicians and designers using, teaching, learning, writing free software as part of their practice.
- Libre Graphics Meeting, yearly gathering of users and developers of Libre Graphics tools
- Libre graphics software initiatives (selection)
- PrePostPrint , a laboratory and research group for alternative free publishing workflows.
- Libre Graphics Magazine, since 2010.
- Alexandre Leray, Stéphanie Vilayphiou (eds.), Considering Your Tools: A Reader for Designers and Developers, Libre Graphics Research Unit, 2013.
- Books with an attitude, books published by Constant, designed with 100% Free and Open Source Software
- Publications on libre graphics at Monoskop Log
- Christoph Haag, Femke Snelting (eds) "I think that conversations are the best, biggest thing that free software has to offer its user", Constant, 2015
communities of practice
Art and technology centres,
Internet of things,