Libre Graphics includes practises and Free, Libre and Open Source software tools in the areas of design, illustration, typography, lay-out, art, photography, publishing, cartography, animation and video. Libre Graphics extends to standards, file formats and actual creative work.
- Eightycolumn (80c) is a network of artists, musicians and designers using, teaching, learning, writing free software as part of their practice.
- Libre Graphics Meeting, yearly gathering of users and developers of Libre Graphics tools
- Libre graphics software initiatives (selection)
- PrePostPrint , a laboratory and research group for alternative free publishing workflows.
- Libre Graphics Magazine, since 2010.
- Alexandre Leray, Stéphanie Vilayphiou (eds.), Considering Your Tools: A Reader for Designers and Developers, Libre Graphics Research Unit, 2013.
- Books with an attitude, books published by Constant, designed with 100% Free and Open Source Software
- Publications on libre graphics at Monoskop Log
- Christoph Haag, Femke Snelting (eds) "I think that conversations are the best, biggest thing that free software has to offer its user", Constant, 2015
movements and cultures
Internet of things,