web 2.0, social web, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, participation, collectivism, creativity, collaboration, privacy
- "Invisible Infrastructures: Mobile permissions", Share Lab, 2 Mar 2015. On terms of services in apps.
- Immaterial Labour Union, eds. Lídia Pereira and Δεριζαματζορ Προμπλεμ ιναυστραλια, Rotterdam, since 2015. Magazine.
- "Facebook Algorithmic Factory", parts 1-3, Share Lab, 19-21 Aug 2016.
- Wolfie Christl, Sarah Spiekermann, Networks of Control: A Report on Corporate Surveillance, Digital Tracking, Big Data & Privacy, Vienna: Facultas, Oct 2016, 165 pp.
- "The Human Fabric of the Facebook Pyramid", Share Lab, 3 May 2017.
- Facebook Files dossier, The Guardian, May 2017. Analysis of leaked documents on how Facebook handles violence, abuse, hate speech, terrorist content, Holocaust denial, etc.
- Wolfie Christl, Corporate Surveillance in Everyday Life. How Companies Collect, Combine, Analyze, Trade, and Use Personal Data on Billions. A Report by Cracked Labs, Vienna: Cracked Labs, Jun 2017, 93 pp, PDF. 
- Object-Oriented Subject, a research blog by Lucia Dossin and Lídia Pereira, Rotterdam, 2017ff.
- more from Share Lab.
- Publications on social media on Monoskop Log
| Artists' cultures
or, sets of techniques and practices bringing together communities of artists, makers and writers
Avant-garde and modernist magazines, Artists' publishing, Graphic design, Photography, Typewriter art, Multimedia environments, Design research, Video activism, Urban practices, Zine culture, Demoscene, VJing, Live cinema, Media labs, Cyberfeminism, Community television, Hacktivism, Art servers, Hackerspaces, CD-ROM art, Circuit bending, Pure Data, Media archives, VVVV, Maker culture, Glitch art, Live coding, Locative media, Libre graphics, Electromagnetism, Surf clubs, DIY biology, Post-digital, Neural aesthetics.