Filed under magazine | Tags: · design, graphic design, industrial design
ulm was a quarterly published from 1958–1968 in 14 issues (21 numbers). This international journal provided a comprehensive account of the theoretical, rational and practical curriculum at one of Europe’s most influential design schools since the Bauhaus. Co-founded by Inge Aicher-Scholl, Otl Aicher and Max Bill, the HfG opened in 1953 (officially in 1955) and closed in 1968. Although the journal’s editorial staff changed over the years, primary figures included: Tomás Maldonado, Hanno Kesting, Gui Bonsiepe and Renate Kietzmann. The first 5 issues were published in English, French and German and subsequent issues in English and German.
via René SpitzComment (0)